AeroShell Fluid 41 is a mineral oil based “super clean” hydraulic fluid containing an oxidation inhibitor and a non-zinc anti-wear additive. AeroShell Fluid 41 is dyed red for identification and leak detection purposes.
AeroShell Fluid 41 contains additives which provide excellent low temperature fluidity as well as exceptional anti-wear, oxidation – corrosion inhibition and shear stability. In addition metal de-activators and foam inhibitors are included in this high viscosity index fluid to enhance performance in hydraulic applications. AeroShell Fluid 41 is capable of wide temperature range operation.
AeroShell Fluid 41 is intended as a hydraulic fluid in all modern aircraft applications requiring a mineral hydraulic fluid. AeroShell Fluid 41 is particularly recommended where use of a “superclean” fluid can contribute to improvements in component reliability, and can be used in aircraft systems operating unpressurised between -54C to 90C and pressurized between -54C to 135C.
- U.S. Approved MIL-PRF-5606H* (both U.S. and European production)
- British Approved DEF STAN 91-48 Grade Superclean* (European production only)
Meets DEF STAN 91-48 Grade
Normal (European production only)
Equivalent to DEF STAN 91-48
Grades Superclean* & Normal
(U.S. production only)
- French Approved DCSEA 415/A
- Russian Analogue to AMG-10
- NATO Code H-515* (equivalent H-520)
- Joint Service Designation OM-15* (equivalent OM-18)